Sunday, March 7, 2010

Not Good For Your Brain

I haven't written anything in March? Sorry about that. I'm a little bit busy these days because of school. Yeah, mid term has just finished but they still don't give any days off or even free times. I am not a robot, we are not robots. So don't force us like that. We're not super humans like Einstein, Bill Gates, whatsoever.

I do what I want to do, not what you want me to do. You have done too much intervene in my life and it has been ruined enough. I am happy with my life, I don't need to be the smartest of all because it is not gonna change anything. Man, this life is sucks. Some people might say i won't survive without school blahblahblah. Man, I am the only one who know what the best thing for myself. Not you. And when they say I would be so disappointed one day because of my choice. So what? That is the risk of choosing it, I know that.

And can't you just give us a break? Our brain will burst up too soon. I can't imagine what will I be 3 years ahead.

No comments: