Monday, August 17, 2009

10 Random Facts

I'm so moody these days. Why is that?
1. I am happy because I am following William Moseley and Skandar Keynes on twitter now. I'm a new member and still learning, but deeply interested in it.
2. I am getting tired of school. Everything in it is sucks.
3. I don't know which side I am in. Everybody is confusing right now, they are busy with their own amusements.
4. I watched G.I. Joe and fell in love with Channing Tatum. He is the real hottie. Wondering if there's a second G.I Joe.
5. Everybody is in kepo condition and so am I. But I know everything and I don't think they need to know.
6. You people are boring, you should make them more attractive. Lazy not ready enough for school.
7. Nobody cares about me, well yah I don't hope either.
8. I'm alone, I feel lonely, I feel terrible when I'm listening to something I'm not supposed to hear. Just thinking I'd better if I don't know about it.
9. I am happy for you!
10. I still love will and ever.

No comments: