Friday, November 13, 2009

Not In Love :p

There are times. You're so impossible that I should sign a waiver
And you will find. Someone worth walking on when you ask me to go
-The wind blows - AAR

Damn, girl, dry your eyes
You stole my heart, and then you kicked it aside
No, girl you can't see
When he's inside you know there's no room for me
-Damn girl - AAR

Even though I want you. Even though I need you
Even though my heart is screaming, Still believing we could fall in love
Even though I want you. Even though I need you
Even though we won't find better. We can't stay together
-Stay together - Mr.Big

If it sounds like I am broken, it's so not true. I'm happy with my love life. Although sometimes I get bored with it or even frustrated. The reason is school. It drives me crazy and out of control. It really takes my teen spirit and often I feel so old (I am old, but I feel any older). No more 9 pm sleep time. I truly hate it. I feel sleepy all day long, I can't enjoy my Sunday, never sleep well every Sunday night, nightmares come and go after me, I don't have time to read comic books. Well, the last thing is unimportant, but I miss my old daily-routine so badly.

No comments: