Saturday, March 21, 2009

mr. steven george gerrard



hello bloggie :D i know this title is quite unusual for you, but let me begin the story first.
on many older posts, the one and only guy that I have ever shown you is: Mr. William Peter Moseley, but this post will be really different (not really but quite), I want to put some photos about Mr. Steven George Gerrard (also British, like Will)

Well known as Steven Gerrard. He is an English famous football player, he plays not only as a captain for The Reds but also for England National Team. I became a fan of him since I watched England in World Cup 2006. He is totally capable and a good player. I had forgotten him for a while because I was absolutely busy with all stuffs about Willmoseley. But now, after a girl at school who really adores Cesc Fabregas have some words with me about football player, I realized that I definitely 100% still adore Steven Gerrard. So, here you go, check this out!




just for your information: Gerrard's first goal for England came in Munich with a magnificent strike from 25-yards in the 5-1 win over Germany in September 2001. what a WOW!

from: steven-gerrard.net



No comments: