Thursday, March 26, 2009

so, today...

"You don't know what you have until it's not there anymore."
-William Moseley


hey, I've just come back from some horrible tryouts. So, FREEDOM! yeiheeii, well, I don't think so. There's still many tryouts for the 2 next weeks though. Say hello and thanks to Will for the beautiful quote haha! feel it. And of course say HELL-O to a piggy-faced-copycat (evil me haha). Well, not really want to talk about that now (bukan gue yg jadi korban, tapi seorang teman -.-).

Remembering and missing Bali moments hahah :D it's nearly April 1st, it means it has been a year since me and others went to Bali. It's totally different from these present times. I love pastimes, seriously. I miss it, I miss you, I miss the way we laugh or craziness or silly-acted or everything. As the time goes by, all the memories gonna change and leave me forever but who cares? nobody will remember them, just me. aaargh


before we......... (fill in the blank)



No comments: