Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stop Crying, They Always Be There For You

FREE HUGS: Hug Strangers


OASIS - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Hold up... hold on... don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone
May your smile... Shine on... Don't be scared
Your destiny may keep you warm.

Cos all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

I said I won't post anything before 2 weeks. Sorry but I have to post this. I miss everything, I can't stop crying, these days, even weeks, are so awkward for me. And Oasis still stay here with me haha, wondering why they are staying when people are leaving. I need hug. I need warmth. I really do. So pelase do. Anyway me and Dania will do free hugs campaign at school. Because we know, everyone has a need of hugging. This is good.

No comments: