Monday, May 11, 2009

I Love Magic And I Want It

Hello I am here again. Today I want to show photos of my childhood crush (when I was in the 6th grader) haha! It's not a really important thing because I'm not really interested in him anymore, but you can't take them even though I still have so many many other good guys. I put him here just because I just saw all Harry Potter movies that I have at home and don't know what to do now.



Remember those faces? If you do not have Harry Potter addicted syndrome, you won't recognize, because he just played as Oliver Wood, 1st photo (Goal Keeper and Quidditch captain). Haha, he just play for 5 or 10 minutes in Harry Potter 1, 2, and 3. I actually forgot his name then I searched in google and I found that his name is: Sean Biggerstaff . Woooooo sorry for forgot your name :D

And you should know the second one: James and Oliver Phelps alias Fred and Geroge Weasley. The good one :D Funny characters , funny faces, and funny brothers. I think that photo was taken when they were kids, now they are totally different.

Wow, three different kids from one movie! They look sweet haha, I wish I could have magic. It would be brilliant when you could throw your enemies away.

No comments: